Meditation Going Into The Light
Expanding In The Smallest Molecule Of Divine Light
At the core of your being, at the core of your heart chakra (if you have chakras) is your Divinity. We call this Divinity ‘The Smallest Molecule Of Divine Light’. You will get amazing results in moving forward along your sacred path simply by going into The Smallest Molecule Of Divine Light and expanding. We find that, at first, 20 minutes a day of expanding in the light is ideal.
Expanding Divine Qualities
When you get the hang of expanding in the Light, you can add the expansion of specific Divine Qualities of your choosing. For instance, if you wish to expand Divine Strength then you would look up the Words Of Power book for the information about Divine Strength (KU), find that within the Light, become one with it, and expand.
How To Expand In The Light
- Close your eyes and relax. Create stillness and silence within
- Know that your Divinity is with you, at the core of your being, at the core of your heart chakra, within your heart.
- Shrink yourself down, down, down, smaller than the heart, smaller than the cells that make up the heart, smaller, smaller, smaller than the atoms and molecules that make up the cells.
- Find there the Smallest Molecule Of Divine Light and shrink yourself down until you are smaller than the Smallest Molecule Of Divine Light.
- Go into the Light, let the Light fill you, let the Light engulf you.
- Expand up and out in all directions 360 degrees. (Some people find it helpful to imagine they are expanding bigger than their body, bigger than the room they are in, bigger than the building they are in, bigger than the city they are in, bigger than the country they are in, bigger than the planet, bigger than the solar system, bigger than the galaxy, and so on).
- Repeat aloud or silently, ‘I am the Light and the Light is All and the Light is I’.
- Do this for 20 minutes, once per day. You may find that you have interesting experiences during this or maybe not. You may experience beautiful feelings such as love and joy, or maybe not, and if you do experience wondrous things, have the intent to bring these back into normal waking consciousness with you. Whether or not you experience anything does not matter, the important thing is that you do the exercise. Most people are so focused on the material plane that they have no idea of what is occurring at the spiritual and divine levels and are quite out of touch with their higher states. Just because you do not experience anything consciously does not mean that amazing things are not happening at the higher levels of your being. We find that people who meditate regularly really appreciate this exercise because they can feel the benefits. It takes practice. If you don’t experience anything at first then we recommend that you practice daily until you do. If you are able to muscle test yourself, you can measure the results.
- After 20 minutes of expansion, gently return your consciousness back into the physical body and when you are ready, open your eyes.
- If you can’t find 20 minutes during the day to do this exercise then we recommend that you do it on going to bed at night. The only difference is that you give yourself the instruction to ‘continue the exercise so long as it is beneficial for me’. In this way you will continue to expand while you sleep and stop when it is best and most beneficial for you to stop.